The solar panel industry has mushroomed over the past few years. Almost every homeowner has at least considered adding solar panels to their home to take advantage of the energy savings they promise. But reducing energy consumption with solar does not stop at solar panels on the roof.
Here are 9 great products that can help you cut energy costs while adding comfort and value to your lifestyle.
- Solar Power Bank – Charge phones and tablets at home or on the go with a solar power bank.
- Portable Power Station – Need to power larger devices? A power station can power more devices and attached to a small frig or laptop, can keep you connected in a blackout.
- Security Cameras – Save money and enhance your family’s safety.
- Outdoor Wireless Speakers – Enjoy music where you want it in your backyard by going cordless.
- Camp Lantern – Whether actually camping or for emergency use during a blackout, no batteries needed for a solar lantern.
- Attic Fan – Keep your home cooler while harnessing the power of the sun with an attic fan.
- Animal Deterrent – Save energy and your flowers by deterring pesky critters anywhere in the yard.
- Solar Radio – In an emergency, a solar radio keeps you connected to information. Take camping or to the beach to add fun tunes to your outdoor experience.
- Portable Stove – A light solar-powered stove makes the old gas camp stoves obsolete. Safer and lighter, you can cook anywhere.
While whole house solar gets all the attention, smaller solar devices also offer strong benefits without the cost or hassle.
Even better, if you decide to sell your home within the next year, these will make your listing that much more appealing than others.
Ready to list your home? Or ready to upgrade to a new home? I’m happy to help! Contact me here.